Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Random Scan of the Week!

Yep, it's the Random Scan of the Week. Sure it's a day late, but what can ya do? This week should be VERY busy for me, as I just took one Spanish test today(and I think I aced it!), with another one scheduled for Thursday. So I'll have two days(Tuesday and Wednesday)to learn all of the information on Thursday's test... So yeah, I probably won't be putting a whole lot of new content up here until Thursday night. I'll still respond to comments, and check out as many other blogs as I can, but I probably won't post anything new until Wednesday, and that'll probably only be a New Comic Day post. Anyway, that's how my week is shaping up as I fly through my Summer semester at school. After this week I'm already halfway through with the course! Now THAT is crazy! As for this week's Random Scan, it's the alternate ending to the Dark Phoenix Saga. Enjoy.From Phoenix: The Untold Story #1(April 1984).

7 comments:

  1. Well the best of luck to you X!! I know you'll ace that text on Thursday!

    And one thing before I go, Cyclops is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, Falisha! You're too kind.

    Cyclops from the 80's and 90's was definitely awesome. The Cyclops from today? Not so much! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE HIS SCUBA COSTUME. Best Costume was from the old X-Men cartoon. Now he sucks... he sucks very much. And good luck X, ace that test!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take your word for it X, you are the King of Comics. Lol,

    And I'll just say Cyclops impressed me in the Wolverine Movie and X-Men. Maaaan I need to watch that again soon. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that's the Cyclops outfit I grew up seeing, and that's the one I like the most as well. As for my exams, I got a 98 on my test yesterday(YAY!), and I had a few pretty good study sessions today, so hopefully I'll be able to do nearly as good come Thursday!

    Hey, the X-Men movies are some of the very few movies I actually watched! I didn't see the Wolvie one though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the test sir! Could've used you in my spanish classes. We would've all had A's with your talent!! Lol :-P

    I haven't seen the second one. But I LOVE the first one. Just so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DON'T SEE ORIGINS!!!! Lol there's a horrible Nightcrawler rip off, they ruined Deadpool but made Wade Wilson awesome which almost makes no sense, and you pretty much know the story. And Emma Frost has like.. Colossus powers for some dumb ass reason. Oh, but Gambit and Cyclops were cool.

    ReplyDelete